PROGIN PARK, LANCASTER, MA
1) Please remind teams of our no pet policy (except for documented service animals).
2) Please ask teams to stay off the grass. Walking on it now will prevent it from growing later this spring.
3) Please ask teams planning to use video to review our video policy posted here. In a nutshell, amateurs are subject to the following:
· Photographs and videos are for personal use only and may not be sold.
· Natural light only; no flash or other supplemental light.
· Tripods, monopods, handheld microphones, and other external equipment are permitted with the following stipulations:
· Equipment must be under the user’s control at all times and when not in use, dismantled and out of harm’s way
· No camera may extend more than 1 foot higher than the user’s natural unassisted head height, except if a Spectator Photography and Videography Indemnification Agreement is signed.
· No use of drones or any other remote photography/videography equipment.
· A safe distance must be maintained from all players, referees, and the field of play.
· Shoots may only be taken from the spectator side of the field.
· Must sign a Spectator Photography and Videography Indemnification Agreement if using camera extension equipment above 1 foot higher than the user's natural unassisted head height.